Saturday, January 3, 2009

Star Struck...

I've been working in Park City for about a month now, the place where all the rich and sometimes famous people ski and spend lots of money. Last night at work I got a client with the last name "O'Donell." And who do you think that O'Donnell was? None other than Chris O'Donnell! Also known as Robin from the Batman movies.



It was hard to hide my nervousness at first, but it turns out he's a SUPER nice guy! He talked to me about our religion for the first twenty minutes of the massage. He was pretty fascinated by it. He couldn't believe that we didn't drink alcohol and that we went on two year missions away from our families and actually PAYED for it! He's a total family man too. He has FIVE kids! All under the age of nine. wow. Really cool guy.... I was totally star struck.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cool! I would have been sooo nervous..you are practically a celeb now! I bet you'll get alot more celeb massages with Sundance coming up..did he leave a good tip?

Andrea said...

It was prepaid, so the tip was already included...

Unknown said...

oh rats! well..i miss you, thats all. :(

Heather Lee said...

hey this is a random comment, but I have a rule that if I look at someone's blog, that isn't one of those famous bloggers, I have to leave a comment. So anyway, came across your blog from Bianca's she actually told people to go see your blog. I went to high school with Jeff...made up a rap for ceramics with him and a few other people in our class...and just laughed out loud to your Where Mills Happens Video. I'm not familiar with the NBA one, but it was still super funny.