Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Very Merry Christmas...


Keeping the tradition alive. Jeff reading the Christmas story on Christmas morning.

Gift from my mom! I have to say she did REALLY good this year.

Jeff's stocking vs. Andrea's stocking....somebody forgot!


Gift cards to Cabella's! Thanks Mom!


Yay! Finally my own ipod! Gift from Jeffy. He got it on Ebay for forty bucks! What a deal!


New basketball shoes for Jeff, finally! They're not the best, but they're definately an upgrade.


Present for Diana from all the kids. Her favorite picture of Christ. She cried, it was really sweet.


The igloo we decided to build...this is as far as it got before everyone gave up and went inside.


Sage came in the kitchen and was like, "I'm hungry," and grabbed this bucket of ham, sat it front of her and dove right in. One of the funniest things I saw all night.


My two GORGEOUS neices! London and Sage.


I got Jeff to play in the snow with me! I had to get a picture because it may never happen again. The snow was almost up to our knees and I thought it would be fun to have a race. Just as I thought I was winning, Jeff tripped me mid-air and I landed face first in the snow. I wasn't even mad because it was so hilarious. AFV worthy, for sure!


Our outlines in the snow. We have really small heads.




No comments: